For every decision you make ask yourself "What is the less expensive alternative?" - And then DO something with your savings!

Monday 21 November 2011

Before Shopping of Any Kind - EAT!

It's time for me to share one of the most valuable lessons I have learned about shopping - you always spend more than planned when hungry!

This doesn't just apply to grocery shopping, it's all shopping! Food Court anyone?

Eat well before heading out and it will save you. Make sure you are well hydrated too!

In addition from sparing you some unexpected take-out expenses, it will also help your mood substantially - I've noticed that I am less likely to make impulse buys if I'm not cranky from low blood sugar. Normally these types of purchases are made just so I can "get it over with" and get something to eat - fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment