For every decision you make ask yourself "What is the less expensive alternative?" - And then DO something with your savings!

Friday 25 November 2011

Cutting back on Electricity?

If we all approached cutting back on expenses the way we approach cutting back on electricty we would all be debt free.

I for one am guilty at harping at my family members for leaving lights on. But really, what does that save me in the end? 10 cents?

We should be just as, or more, focussed on is putting that same vigor and energy into the items that save us even more money than what we save in electricity. I get that we all want to save money on our "bills"... what I am saying is that we need to do the same with all our expenses. 

How is it excusable to complain about a light being on (2 cents worth of cost) with a Starbucks drink ($4.00) in your hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment