For every decision you make ask yourself "What is the less expensive alternative?" - And then DO something with your savings!

Friday 11 November 2011

Stay Tuned: Posts to Come

The information here so far is scarce. I have only started today, but I have many ideas!

Here are some post titles that I have in my head that I hope to share soon:

  • Can you eat out of your pantry/freezer?
  • How cheap can you eat for?
  • That's Junk
  • Today I am ___ less in debt than ___
  • It's not what you earn, it's what you spend
  • Creative with Daycare
  • Things that have helped me
  • My kid is going to hate me
  • Let's just get this christmas thing over with
  • Don't forget the savings part of a sale
  • Seriously - USE the low interest
  • No one cares what kind of car you drive
  • More space for more stuff? Have a yard sale instead
  • Square footage per item
  • OMG! Our Wedding!
  • My view on owning vs. renting
  • RESP meet craigslist
  • For canadian kids under age 6 $100 can magically turn into $120
  • My apologies to my car financing company
  • I love you too, but next time, give me the $7.45 honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment